Position: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Location: Fairfield, OH
Work Hours: Third Shift –Sunday 10:30 pm - 6:45 am, M-Thurs. 8:00 pm - 4:30 am
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary: Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain all equipment in plant, including:
o Preventative maintenance, Rebuilds, and Emergency repair and installation of new equipment
• Care for and account for all tools and supplies for use in maintenance and/or production
• Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems
• Assist in production or supervision as requested
• Assist in design and/or input on improvement on machinery and production
• Maintain physical building and campus
• Maintain security of the building and contents
• Report major problems and needed repairs directly to supervisors
• Initiate requisition for parts and machines
• Ability to work overtime, weekends, and able to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objectives.
• Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Desired Skills & Experience- Certificate from college or technical school, Bachelor’s degree from college or university, or 3+ years of related experience; and/or equivalent experience and education in this or related field.
How to Apply
Online at www.honeymoonpaper.com (career tab)
Online at https://hppi.ninjagig.com