1. Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and other plant equipment.
a. Resolves all maintenance and mechanical problems promptly with minimal disruption to production schedules.
b. Follows all lock-out, tag-out procedures.
c. Performs conveyor belt repair, minor equipment repair, and replaces parts in need of replacing.
d. Understands and determines when and what type of maintenance is needed.
e. Performs welding on 18 gauge stainless steel (mig or tig).
f. Understands the tools and equipment needed to do each job.
g. Works independently and repairs or troubleshoots machines and systems using necessary tools.
h. Monitors machine operations, gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure machine is working properly.
2. Completes maintenance recordkeeping.
a. Keeps record of all work performed.
b. Updates maintenance history logs and completes required paperwork.
c. Accounts for equipment used for maintenance and repairs.
3. Understands and follows the company GMP policy.
4. Understands and follows the company safety rules.
a. Cleans and maintains work area.
5. May be required to work long hours and weekends.
6. May assume other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent certification
At least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience required
Ability to speak, read, and write English
Good verbal and written communication skills
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Must be well-organized with good attention to detail
Display strong work ethic and positive attitude
Adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction and work cooperation with others
How to Apply
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org