The City of Springdale Public Works Department is accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker.
The starting pay for this position is $21.75 per hour with a comprehensive benefits package and state pension.
Candidates for the position must:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Have earned a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Have knowledge of and experience with streets/grounds maintenance, equipment, tools, and materials
• Have the ability and willingness to perform heavy physical labor for extended periods of time under all weather conditions
• Obtain a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License within 6 months of hire date
How to Apply
Application packets shall be downloaded at https://www.springdale.org/publicfiles/2020%20Employment%20Application.pdf and submitted via email at
email@example.com OR in person at the Springdale Municipal Building (11700 Springfield Pike) on weekdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled, with the first review occurring on Wednesday, December 9.
Springdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer.