Qualified candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a job shop environment.
This is a full time position, offering competitive pay based on experience.
Willing to train individual who has the following knowledge:
- Able to set up and operate conventional lathes/milling machines.
- Familiar with 3 and 4 jaw chucks.
- OD and ID threading
- Able to read blueprints.
- Able to use all types of micrometers, close tolerances and surface finishes.
- Familiar with machining cold rolled steel, bronze, cast iron, aluminum and some heat-treated materials.
- Retrieve job paperwork left in workstation bin for first order of the day.
- Review detail of the job.
- Review/receive Seal Sheet from dis-assembly for part.
- Determine if print supplied or need to draw print for part.
- Design part for job.
- Process part on manual lathe machine.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- BCBS Medical & RX
- Health Savings Account
- VSP Vision
- Short Term Disability
- 401K with match
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program