Medical manufacturing company in Springboro, OH is hiring! We have an immediate opening for a full time Manufacturing Maintenance Technician at our facility in Springboro, OH. The hours are Monday - Friday, 12:00 noon - 8:30 pm. This shift pays an 8% shift premium. We are offering a $500 sign on bonus.
Hardy Diagnostics is an employee-owned company that has been helping people live healthier lives for the last 40 years. Our microbiology products are used all over the world to diagnose and prevent disease.
We are looking for another dedicated person to join us. We have an immediate opening for a full time Manufacturing Maintenance Technician at our facility in Springboro, OH. If you have a passion for excellence we would like to talk to you!
The Manufacturing Maintenance Technician’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install, repair and maintain all types of manufacturing related equipment.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and make necessary corrections.
- Give advice on technical specifications of new equipment and alterations on existing equipment and facilities, making sure manufacturing health safety and environment and maintainability requirements are met.
- Use FaciliWorks Asset Management and Work Order software based system per all appropriate SOP’s.
- A two year degree in electronics/mechanical from a college or technical school, three or more years of maintenance/engineering experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience will be given preference. High school diploma or GED is required.
- Ability to perform tasks of substantial variety/complexity which require an extensive knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, tools, materials, machines and equipment.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Satisfactory company work record, including attendance.
Please apply at:
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability