Hardy Diagnostics a 100% employee owned company is growing and is now hiring!
We have an immediate opening for a full time Marketing Coordinator (Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Cosmetic Microbiology Markets) at our Springboro, OH location. If you have a passion for excellence and would like to join our team then we'd like to talk to you!
The Marketing Coordinator defines, drives and executes assigned market segment/product efforts through creative advertising, promotions, market research and lead generation marketing activities. Develops marketing strategies to support strategic market growth goals. Build product awareness and customer facing education programs to support product line/market segment growth goals. Other duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: define and provide analytics and key performance indicators (KPI’s) to management related to all market segment/product marketing efforts executed, collaborates with the internal Sales Admin team to set up and produce tracking reports for all market segment/product related sales performance and maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, educational conference and attending industry trade shows.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration, or five years equivalent experience in applicable laboratory market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer and software literacy
• Previous leadership experience
• Previous project management experience
• Knowledge of standard business functionality, office environments, sales tactics, marketing tactics, marketing software and marketing terms
Please apply online at: http://www.hardydiagnostics.com/career_listing.html
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability