Can you handle materials safely and efficiently? Are you passionate and do you want to make an impact? If so, begin your new career with TW Metals!
- Be safe
- Keep your area clean and organized
- Be willing to learn: training provided
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Committed and comfortable working independently
Fork Lift; Side Loader; Deburr; Packing; Export; Receiving; Shipping; PVC M/C; Chop Saw; Band Saw; Plate Saw; Shear M/C; Waterjet; Laser M/C
- Position requires standing, sitting, stooping, and kneeling
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception with or without corrected vision
The Good Stuff:
We invest in our people! $2,000+ per year incentive eligibility; Performance-based bonus; Tuition reimbursement; Generous yearly profit-sharing 401(k) deposit and of course a full comprehensive benefits program.
TW Metals, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. TW Metals is also committed to complying with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.