This position is responsible for safely operating powered material handling equipment, to include sit down forklift, reach forklift and electric pallet jack. This position is responsible for performing detailed/accurate transactions utilizing an RF device. A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- 1st Shift hours are 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday - Logistics) or 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Thursday - Production).
- 2nd Shift hours are 4:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m. (Monday through Thursday - Logistics & Production).
- Operate Forklift and other powered material handling equipment.
- Use RF devices extensively to ensure proper transactions in a WMS system.
- Pull and stage raw materials and finished goods in designated locations.
- Put away Finished Goods and raw materials.
- Keep product and materials organized in storage racks, per WMS guidelines.
- Work overtime as needed to support operations.
- Enter WMS data as needed.
- Load and Unload trucks and trailers.
- Perform replenishment activity.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months’ forklift experience preferred.
• Be certified to operate powered equipment utilized.
• Use the powered equipment in a safe way following all training guidelines.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, ability to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment.
• Demonstrate good judgment.
• Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
• Good attendance is mandatory.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, and lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
• Have fun, be passionate and show it!
• Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
• Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
• Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
• Strive for excellence in what we do every day!
How to Apply
Visit www.gorillatough.com/careers to apply.