***$1500 signing bonus after 90 days of employment and an additional $1500 after 6 months of employment***
Receives, stores, and distributes products in refrigerated and/or frozen rooms within a warehouse established by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads shipping order and/or picking order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Positions forks and/or other lifting devices under or over loaded pallets and transports same to designated warehouse areas and/or storage racks by operating electric-powered forklifts or electric-powered hand-trucks.
- Loads and/or unloads product items and other materials onto and off pallets, skids, or lifting devices.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Lifts, counts, sorts, and places product items on pallets according to order fill instructions or special requirements.
- Prepares and records order fill tickets and truck logs (load sheets) in accordance with company standards.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Sunday – Thursday 11:00pm – 7:30am
4th Shift- starting pay $19.75 an hour
Saturday and Sunday 7:00pm – 7:30am
Monday and Tuesday 11:00pm – 7:30am
Saturday and Sunday 7:00am – 7:30pm
Monday and Tuesday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.75 per hour