This position is responsible for safely operating an electric pallet jack to move skidded product. This includes finished goods and raw materials. This position also uses an RF device to perform detailed transactions in a Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Operate electric pallet jack.
- Use RF devices extensively to ensure proper transactions in a WMS system.
- Pull and stage raw materials in designated locations.
- Put away Finished Goods and raw materials.
- Move picked pallets from drop zone areas to outbound staging lanes ensuring that product is wrapped, labelled and properly identified according to customer specific requirements (logistics).
- Perform Manufacturing Order (MO) transactions (production).
- Keep product and materials organized in the storage racks, and properly tagged.
- Check part number, quantities match, and put away products.
- Work overtime as needed to support operations.
- Enter WMS data as needed.