Medical manufacturing company in Springboro, Ohio is hiring! We are looking for another dedicated person to join us. We have an immediate opening for a full time Material Planner, (Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm). If you have a passion for excellence then we'd like to talk to you.
The Material Planner position is responsible for planning and managing production materials within ERP/MRP which support the manufacturing production schedule. Responsibilities include; but, are not limited to the following:
- Managers material and production planning function.
- Works directly with ERP/MRP system to input and pull out material data.
- Manages MRP stocking levels for raw materials in order to meet production schedules. This includes routinely monitoring material usage data to adjust stocking levels.
- Uses available demand forecasts and historic and trending data to conduct material usage calculations. Includes working with the Design & Development team to ensure stocking levels are appropriately planned.
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department, warehouse and scheduling on material status and production planning issues.
- Maintains department metrics and key performance indicators relevant to the department.
- Helps develop and maintain ERP integrity by writing work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).
Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as, analytical, supply chain management, material/production and warehouse experience strongly preferred. We are willing to train the right individual. Minimum requirements include a high school diploma/GED.
Please apply online at:
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability