Agency: Butler County Care Facility
Job Title: MDS Care Coordinator
Classified X Unclassified
Bargaining Unit Yes No X
Overtime Exempt Yes No X
Salary: $24.41- $36.65 per hour
Work Location: 1800 Princeton Rd., Hamilton OH 45011
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
BUTLER COUNTY COMMISSIONERS PERSONNEL OFFICE
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
Posting Date: 11/16/2021 Response Deadline: 11/26/2021
* RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
- Maintain and update schedules of MDS's timely.
- Coordinate the work of the Interdisciplinary Team to complete the MDS, CAA's and care plans.
- Attend and or facilitate care plan and transmission meetings.
- Monitor the facilities QI and QM reports to ensure appropriate corrective action can be implemented.
- Be efficient in conducting thorough resident assessments and writing care plans
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc. as necessary.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the resident assessment/care plan.
- Act as Chairperson of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan team.
- Evaluate each resident’s condition and pertinent medical data to determine any needs.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes that include assessment skills or techniques needed to complete the assessment functions of the facility.
- Knowledge and experience with Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Participate in facility surveys.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 1 year MDS experience required, 2 years preferred
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Resumes and Interviews
SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate job title in subject line)
BUTLER COUNTY WILL CONSIDER INTERNAL APPLICANTS PRIOR TO EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Pursuant to the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, Butler County will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. The applicant must be able to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. Upon the request of any qualified applicant, this office will evaluate any reasonable accommodation that may be needed to enable a disabled person to participate in the application process or perform these essential duties.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER