We are a Printing Press manufacturer with an opportunity for an Assembler. We are looking for candidates with at least 1 -2 year of experience in assembly/machine building. Strong mechanical aptitude with attention to detail, accuracy and good communication skills. Good math and measuring skills are critical. Able lift 50 pounds. Enjoy three day weekends every week, we have a 4-day work schedule.
This position is responsible for assembling machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies.
- Assembles presses by mechanically aligning components, bolting, riveting and pining pre-machined and prefabricated parts and assemblies through assembly blueprints.
- Installs and aligns gears, gear boxes, and assemblies to complete drive trains and mechanisms for presses.
- Uses blueprints and parts measurements to troubleshoot and take appropriate action
- Performs quality checks
Nilpeter is an innovative global narrow-web printing press manufacturer. We have nearly 100 years of engineering expertise and in-depth, global industry knowledge. Nilpeter manufactures printing presses that are flexible, high quality while cost effective. The presses we manufacture in the Blue Ash are of Cincinnati cover all printing processes, widths, substrates and markets. With key production facilities in Europe, Asia, and the USA, and subsidiaries, branch offices, and agents in 65 countries, Nilpeter is truly a global partner, delivering complete, customized solutions to their customers - quickly. We Have a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Cincinnati, Ohio (Blue Ash).
We offer a full benefit package for our employees
• 401k with discretionary match
• Life insurance – 100% company paid
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance (AD&D) - 100% company paid
• Short term disability (STD) - 100% company paid
• Long term disability (LTD) - 100% company paid
• Voluntary Life insurance
• Flexible spending account (FSA)
• Paid time off (PTO)
• 10 paid holidays
We offer a clean, air conditioned work environment. Enjoy three day weekends every week, we have a 4-day work schedule. Convenient Blue Ash area location.
How to Apply
Submit resume to:
FAX 513 489 4761
11550 Goldcoast Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45249