We are a Printing Press manufacturer with an opportunity for an Assembler. This position is responsible for assembling machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies.
- Assembles presses by mechanically aligning components, bolting, riveting and pinning pre-machined and prefabricated parts and assemblies through assembly blueprints.
- Installs and aligns gears, gear boxes, and assemblies to complete drive trains and mechanisms for presses.
- Uses blueprints and parts measurements to troubleshoot and take appropriate action
- Performs quality checks
Nilpeter is an innovative global narrow-web printing press manufacturer with key production facilities in Europe, India and the USA, and subsidiaries, branch offices, and agents in 65 countries. We have nearly 100 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise and in-depth, global industry knowledge. Nilpeter designs and manufactures printing presses that deliver outstanding flexibility, quality and cost effectiveness. Our state-of-the-art production facility in Cincinnati focuses on lean manufacturing; we manufacture presses that are intelligent that use integrated automation and advanced precision manufacturing techniques.
We offer a full benefit package for our employees
- 401k with discretionary match
- Life insurance – 100% company paid
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance (AD&D) - 100% company paid
- Short term disability (STD) - 100% company paid
- Long term disability (LTD) - 100% company paid
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 10 paid holidays
We offer a clean, air conditioned work environment. Monday through Friday schedule. Convenient Blue Ash area location.
We are looking for candidates with at least 1 year of experience in assembly/machine building. Strong mechanical aptitude with attention to detail, accuracy and good communication skills. Good math and measuring skills are critical. Able lift 50 pounds.
How to Apply
Submit resume to:
FAX 513 489 4761
11550 Goldcoast Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45249