Would you like your weekends off!
Hamilton Custom Made Security is offering Assembler DIRECT HIRE Opportunities at our Mason, Ohio and Amelia, Ohio location with four-day workweeks, and occasional Friday!
1st Shift – Monday through Thursday; 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
2nd Shift - Monday through Thursday 3:30 pm – 2:00 am, with 10% shift premium
Worksite Location: Mason, Ohio and Amelia, Ohio, later this year both sites will merge into the Milford, Ohio facility.
This assembly position requires the ability to perform moderate to complex processes. It also may require fitting, alignment, and adjustment of components, units, and assemblies to very close tolerances to complete mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies, working with parts or components which may be difficult to handle and other skills which require good dexterity. Utilizing a variety of hand and powered tools. May utilize detailed blueprints, assembly sketches or other input documents of similar complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Installation of components to specifications, using various hand and power tools and equipment
· Interprets blueprints, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
· Accurately reports shop floor production data to Process or Team Lead for input to computer terminal and/or written reporting
· Follows both visual and written work instructions in order to complete assigned tasks within set time allotted
· Maintains quality and productivity standards
· Maintains equipment, including daily cleaning to maintain good housekeeping and adheres to plant regulations and safety rules.
· Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Experience as an Assembler or General Laborer and have worked in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with hand and power tools required
· Ability to read blueprints preferred
· Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary
· Consistent work history
· Good attendance and punctuality
· Strong work ethic and commitment to their job
· Pass a drug screen and background check (7 years)
· High School Diploma/GED
· Wear steel-toe shoes starting on your first day
Job Type: Full-time
We ask associates to review if they have symptoms and perform temperature checks before the start of the shift, cleaning is performed daily and hand washing guidelines have been posted.