Structural steel fabricating, including assembly, painting, occasional welding, machine operator.
PAY: $20 - $25/hour
- Perform assembly, fabricating operations to produce complete sub-assemblies and final assemblies of product.
- Work to standard operating procedures, bill of materials, manufacturing information, and instruction from Supervisor or Engineering.
- Use various fixtures, templates, measuring equipment, and assembly tools to assemble, adjust, or repair products.
- Make necessary adjustments when required. Reports irregularities or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Ensure a safe, clean, and organized work area.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties.
0 - None
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Education: High School Diploma or Trade School equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in mechanical assembly, auto body, or other mechanical experience
- Weld Experience is a plus
- Technical Professional Knowledge
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Performance Motivation
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND EXPECTATIONS
- Job duties are performed mainly within an indoor, established manufacturing environment under normal lighting. This environment is not climate-controlled, the noise level is usually moderate to loud, and proper PPE is to be used (safety glasses, hearing protection, respirator if applicable). Employees are regularly exposed to hazardous equipment and may share a workspace. Employees may be exposed to strong chemical odors on rare occasions in a well-ventilated area.
The work environments are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Requires lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or pulling.
- Frequent reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching.
- Prolonged periods sitting.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the industrial facility.
his job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job. Furthermore, the employer reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Fujitec America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are currently unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa.