The Mechanic will aid in the modification of CPG shipping containers to meet customer’s needs. This individual will also be responsible for repair and maintenance to container yard equipment, repairing chassis to FMCSA criteria and have the ability to travel to other container yard locations to perform these duties.
- Repair chassis to FMCSA criteria and containers to various customer needs
- Aid in modification of CPG shipping containers to meet customer specifications and requirements utilizing various tools, including use of welding equipment
- Perform maintenance and light repairs to container yard equipment
- Have ability to travel to other container yard locations and perform above named duties, sometimes for an extended period of time
- Performs other duties as requested.
Advantages of Joining Our Team!
- Benefits Package:
- Medical & Prescription
- FSA – Medical & Dependent Care
- Disability Coverage
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program & Financial Planning
- 401(k) plan & Company Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time Off
- Professional Development & Growth Opportunities
- Join our World Group Community!
High school Degree GED required
Previous intermodal container and chassis repair experience
Steel fabrication and welding experience
General mechanical acumen
Ability to travel
Ability to operate a forklift
Valid driver’s license
Ability to lift 60lbs
Ability to stand/crouch
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to make decisions and develop/improve processes and procedures
Ability to multitask and prioritize
How to Apply
Direct Apply: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WOR1017/JobBoard/07fc3139-bec5-4033-9ea0-c91a437c18ae/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=15128150-ba2a-42d9-a9af-fa5b5ac59ee1
Or Call Mary Kate Koha at 440-895-8236 for more information!