Primary Health Solutions is currently looking for a Full Time Medical Assistant or LPN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Assists patients by answering routine questions, resolving minor difficulties and giving directions to patients as authorized by the Provider. Documents all phone conversations in patient charts to include any Provider directed instructions.
- Supports the patient through the education and assistance of various drug programs.
- Provides education and support to patients and families as directed by the Provider.
- As directed by the Provider, assists with routine office examinations and procedures that may include administering injections, medications, vaccinations and blood draws. Documents all procedures in the patient’s chart.
- Documents all patient interaction, tracks and attaches laboratory and diagnostic test results to patient charts; communicates results and orders to patients as directed by the Provider.
- Prepares, cleans and sterilizes equipment and exam rooms as established by standard safety and clinical protocols.
- Properly handles the disposal of infectious/hazardous waste, according to OSHA guidelines.
High School diploma or equivalent and graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
MA Registration or Certification preferred.
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
How to Apply