CFAC is currently searching for a full time Medical Assistant for our Fairfield office.
Medical Assistant Position:
- Provide high quality, patient-centered care
- Assist designated physician with procedures and treatments
- Assist in patient management
- Proper documentation of medical transactions
- Maintain medical equipment/ instruments
- Perform other diagnostic treatments
- Assist in the daily operations of the office.
- Maintain open, effective communication with the physicians, practice manager, co-workers, patients, and outside vendors/services.
- Perform general clinical duties
- Take patient x-rays
- Knowledge of general clinical procedures, methods, applications and equipment necessary in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, scheduling practices and the ability to apply these in scheduling patients and/or procedures.
- Knowledge of patient rights and the ability to respond to each patient with empathy and respect, ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, philosophies, rules and regulations governing the delivery of services to patients, and knowledge of managed care requirements in respect to pre-authorization and referrals.
- Knowledge of correct spelling of medical terminology
- GXMO license preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Anthem medical insurance plan.
- MetLife dental, EyeMed vision and short-term disability insurance options.
- Health Savings Account with Company contribution.
- Paid time off for vacations and personal time.
- Paid holidays
- Fidelity administered 401(k) with a Company match and discretionary profit sharing