Patient Services Professional (Medical Receptionist/Registrar)
As a Patient Services Professional, you will be the first person that our patients interact with in our office -- we’re looking for someone who can make a great first impression! This person will need to be able to positively greet patients upon arrival at check-in, enter patient information into the computer, verify insurance, collect copays/deductibles/balances, check-out, schedule follow-up appointments, and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will have at least of 1 year of medical office or hospital experience. Must be able to maintain a friendly, calm demeanor even during busy periods.
We have openings in our Anderson, West Side, and Blue Ash offices.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of medical office or hospital experience
- Electronic Health Records experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills are required
We Proudly Offer:
- Continuing Education Credits (JCAHPO)
- Holidays & Paid Time Off
- ed Illness Bank
- Bereavement Leave
- Superior Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
High school diploma or equivalent. This also requires at least 1 year of medical office or hospital experience and proficient computer skills.
How to Apply