In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Maintains a safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to Mobilcomm’s safety regulations. Role and Responsibilities Installation of after market safety and emergency equipment consisting of but not limited to:
- Strobe and LED lighting, lightbars, push bumpers, two-way radio and communication systems, MDC data systems, electronic weapons rack and timers, prisoner transport systems, K-9 enclosures, monitor and bailout systems, cargo barriers, sirens, switch controls, center consoles etc.
- Remove and replace exterior and interior body parts and panels consisting of but not limited to: Bumper shrouds, headlight and tail light assemblies, wheels, inner fenders, mirror assemblies, exterior and interior light assemblies and housing, interior door panels, dash panels, headliners, overhead consoles, seats, seat belt assemblies etc. Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Education preferred.
•Comprehend verbal instructions.
•Must be able to read and follow printed instructions and diagrams. Strong attention to detail. Required Tools
•Must have the following tools: Tool Box (preferably roll around cart type) Complete screwdriver set (Phillips and flat blade), Metric and standard sockets (1/4” and 3/8” drive), Ratchet drive (1/4” and 3/8”), Metric and Standard wrenches, Pliers, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Terminal Crimpers, Tape Measure, Metal File, Torx Bits, Allen Wrenches and Hammer Physical Demands:
•While preforming the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, bend, reach with hands and arms, grasp and perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions. The employee may have to lift up to 75 pounds.
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
How to Apply