Have you ever wanted to work at an NFL Stadium, College Stadium, or another exciting venue?
We are looking for talented professionals to join us in providing a positive, professional security presence by offering superior customer service experiences while maintaining a fun and safe environment. At Whelan Event Staffing Services (WESS), we recognize that our most valuable asset is our highly dedicated team of security professionals. WESS is seeking fun, friendly, and attentive individuals who wish to share in the excitement of an NFL sports venue and home to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- FC Cincinnati
- BB&T Arena
- Miami University (OH)
- University of Cincinnati
- Ohio University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Penn State
- and MORE!
Some of the responsibilities may include:
Field / Floor / Stage Security
Premium Positions (Club & Suites)
Special Response Team (SRT)
You have a unique combination of skills, talents and mindset, including:
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to high-pressure situations
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Willingness to go the extra mile to engage fans
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to diverse types of characters
· Experience or interest in the security field
· Majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
· Active or retired military personnel
· You’re a first responder looking to gain additional experience
Who You Are:
· You’re a team player and possess excellent communication skills
· You’re a quick thinker with the ability to identify and communicate and resolve issues for timely resolution
· Above everything else, you’re a problem solver, not a problem creator
· You can stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event, and are comfortable doing so (notify us of reasonable accommodations)
· Your lifestyle benefits from flexible schedules that may include: days, evenings, and weekends and you’re comfortable working outside
· You’re at least 16 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening
If you bring your best, we’ll provide:
· Competitive pay and event based opportunities
· A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
How to Apply
Apply today to join the fun tomorrow! Call us at (855) 456-0205 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview THIS WEEK!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.