Crane Consumables is a local, family-owned manufacturer of bar code, pricing and packaging labels. Our labels can be found on shipped packages, prescription bottles, warehoused parts, pizza boxes and other food packaging, and even on satellites in orbit!
We are in need of a reliable and self-motivated individual to perform a variety of administrative tasks, including processing and printing customer orders, scanning documentation, and coordinating the flow of printer ribbons.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who can train part-time while in school, and then transition to full-time after graduation.
- Process customer orders. Create and print work tickets.
- Create tickets for stock as needed.
- Assemble sample packets, pulling drawings, labels and other documentation.
- Coordinate printer ribbon program. Review customer orders. Order ribbon based upon customer need. Create order and shipping documentation and coordinate shipments.
- Provides excellent customer service. Answers customer inquiries regarding shipping status, tracking information, and current product availability.
- Clerical experience a plus, including use of Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strong work ethic and consistent attendance and past employment.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and forward thinking are key skills.
- Proficiency in counting and basic math calculations to determine product weights.
While this job mainly is located in an office setting, it does require ability to maneuver within our Production and Warehouse areas.
In addition to base pay, the company provides quarterly bonus opportunity.
Benefits for full-time employees include: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, SIMPLE IRA Retirement plan with 3% Company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company Events, free lunch every Friday and more!
Salary: From $16.00 per hour