Job Title: On-Site Operations
Location: Hamilton, OH
Reports to: Property Manager
RPT Realty is a publicly-traded REIT that owns and operates a national portfolio of open-air shopping destinations principally located in top U.S. markets. Led by an experienced and cycle-tested executive team, we have redefined the retail experience by delivering a product that matches the lifestyles of our diverse neighborhoods with the modern expectations of our retail partners.
Maintains buildings and grounds at designated sites in clean and orderly condition. Ensures shopping center's environment on the grounds and throughout the facilities are tenant ready. This position will include travel, working with employees at all levels, working with customers, work with tenants and work extended shifts or some weekends.
- Coordinates the work of contractors and vendors that has arranged by the Operations Manager or General Manager. This includes any municipal violations or issues that may arise
- Patrols common areas for conditions that require immediate attention (property damage or malfunction of equipment). Corrects problem if able or notifies manager to correct problem. Sets up and takes down barricades
- Reviews lawn areas where contracted service has completed mowing, edging, and shrub trimming as well as verifies fertilization or insecticide by contractor has been properly applied. Assures contracted service has planted sod, plants, flowers where required and maintains appropriately
- Identifies where plant replacement (including sod) is required
- Waters lawn and shrubs during dry periods using hose or activating fixed or portable sprinkler system. Performs weed control around building(s), parking lot and planted areas
- Sweeps, rakes, discards, cleans and sweeps up litter using spiked stick or broom in both yards and garage. Cleans out drainage ditches and culverts using shovel and rake. Empties trash and garbage containers
- Monitors vacant space temperature and cleans space and glass inside and out
- Provides Weekly Log of daily activities. Completes Maintenance Inspections on a monthly basis as well as Semi-Annual Inspections of all Tenant spaces. Escorts municipality officers while on inspection of Center
- Maintains maintenance and riser rooms. Reviews status of roof, cleans debris off as required
- Assures contractor has removed snow from all walkways and driveways. Follows up with contractor if contract guidelines are not followed. Spreads ice melt on public passageways when necessary
- Monitors lot lighting repairs and informs General Manager/Operations Manager of any outages
- Maintains & cleans restrooms and common area floors
- Performs additional assignments as may be required by the Operations Manager or General Manager
- Utilizing the Corporation's Business Goals, works with supervisor to identify annual individual goals and objectives
- Complies will all Company standards, policies and procedures
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
**To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma with one to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have previous experience with general painting, electrical, drywall and plumbing repairs
- Required to maintain a valid driver's license, chauffeur and CDL if necessary
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well
- Familiarity with a smart phone and internet
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions