- Provide passive range of motion and resident programming
- Maintain, clean and repair adaptive equipment, including wheelchairs
- Train staff on OT/PT related issues
- Provide direct care to individuals as needed
• Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to use personal vehicle to travel to outside agencies when necessary.
• Must have proof of automobile insurance
• Experience working with individuals with disabilities or experience working in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Positive attitude and the ability to work with others as a team
How to Apply
Email Human Resources Department: