Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Proper packaging of all products according to customer specifications and company’s production standards.
2. Ensures quality of product before being packaged.
3. Will ensure proper housekeeping is maintained in packing station and line area.
4. Will follow all safety policies and procedures.
5. Will start up and shut down production line as necessary.
6. Ability to keep up with machine output production.
7. Will maintain work area clean at all times.
8. Will communicate production concerns or issues with supervisor.
9. Will assist supervisor in troubleshooting when line goes down.
10. May perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Ability to keep up in a fast pace environment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
Manufacturing work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Such activities include: ability to reach over head, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift boxes of 60 lbs or more; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a 12 hour shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously for 12 hours; intense walking is involved; able to tolerate working environment with inside excessive hot and cold temperatures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
We work 12 hour shifts; 15 days per month; must be able to work every other weekend!
How to Apply
Please apply online- www.novolex.com/careers
You can also apply in person during our open interviews!
Where: Heritage Bag Company
Address: 4255 THUNDERBIRD LANE FAIRFIELD, OH 45014
When: Every Thursday from 11am-3pm
Walk in interviews will last 30 minutes every Thursday!
Please call Katie in HR with questions: (937) 550-0268.