- Provides rapid response to medical emergencies throughout the correctional facility.
- Perform intake/admissions assessments and take medical history of patients
- Conduct physical examination and daily sick calls
- Manage inmate medications
- Arrange appointments with outside health care providers
- Render treatment as ordered by the physician
- Assist the physician in examinations and treatment of inmates
- Maintains confidentiality and security of health records
SALARY: $20.91-27.73 (full-time), based on experience
12-hours shifts with every other weekend off
FULL-TIME BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES: Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; Medical/dental, vision insurance; Humana Health Improvement Programs; Wellness Program with participation rewards; Deferred Compensation Retirement Plans; Supplemental Life, Disability and Critical Illness Insurance; 35k Lincoln Life insurance policy (free); Employee Assistance Program; Flexible Spending Accounts (including Dependent Care FSA); Paid vacation and sick leave; Annual step increases and additional incentive based wage available.
REQUIREMENTS: State of Ohio Paramedic Certification and current BLS card.
Must be able to complete comprehensive background investigation
CONTACT INFORMATION: Please email email@example.com if interested