*Shift/Hour flexibility based on your preference*
Job Summary: As a part-time Warehouse Associate you will be part of a core team located in our warehouse facility in Hamilton, OH, responsible for the overall supply chain and logistics activities for Comcast Business customers. In this role you will manage work orders to pick, pack and ship for key business accounts across the country.Job Description
- Maintains an adequate supply of CPE and other material for issue. Orders materials based on determined material min/max order points to ensure proper inventory stock. Prepares and issues CPE on a daily basis to comply with installation requirements. Collects CPE, system equipment and other supplies.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits appropriate reports.
- Prepares inventory material requisitions in the inventory management system using web-based reports and systems.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate databases, spreadsheets, billing systems and/or information management systems.
- Processes repair orders for CPE and other electronics for shipment/receipts from vendors and maintains the appropriate logs for the same.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks and inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.