Koenig Equipment is a family-owned dealership established in 1904. Our strong culture and commitment to growth has allowed us to expand to 15 locations across Indiana and Ohio. We look for employees who are eager to learn, take ownership of their work, have strong communication and collaborative skills, and an innovative mind. Koenig is currently seeking a qualified Parts Manager for the dealership's Lebanon, OH branch location.
- Responsible for all facets of the parts department business at the branch.
- Assist in annual budget planning, goals planning and process implementation geared towards KEI metrics.
- Develop and maintain effective parts department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Market the parts department to our customers, including calling to promote programs, following up on parts sale opportunities, and offering input for future programs.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and improvement (5S) standards as implemented in the parts department.
- Involvement in the hiring, recruiting and training of all parts employees.
- Attend training sessions at dealership and external locations as required.
- Complete employee Personal Development Plans as per the KEI schedule.
- Assist Business Manager with the daily direction of branch operations.
- Other duties as assigned by functional manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in a dealership or comparable environment.
- Strong management and inter-personal skills. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of product line.
- Applicable working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Ability to use our computer operating system (IntelliDealer), vendor computer resources, and basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook tasks.
- Commitment to maintain standards and address issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management procedures
- Understanding of financial reporting principles relative to parts operations.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and reach all shelves in the parts department.