Vancrest of Eaton
Vancrest has a long history of providing top-notch quality care. Vancrest of Eaton offers a rewarding work environment with an opportunity to enhance and make a difference in the lives of our residents. Our team strives for total resident satisfaction in everything they do.
Vancrest of Eaton has current openings for: Patient Care Assistant (PCA)
The PCA Opportunities are:
The job responsibilities of the PCA include:
- Ensuring that residents' personal care needs are provided for with an emphasis on quality, compassion, and timeliness.
- Ensuring that residents' medical needs are addressed through the delivery of quality nursing care and reporting to charge nurse.
- Maintaining a physical environment in a clean, safe and pleasant manner.
- Ensuring that nutritional needs of residents are met in accordance with established care plan and reporting to appropriate director
- Performing other related activities as assigned or requested.
- Ensuring residents' medication needs are met.
Requirements of PCA:
- Move (sit, stand, bend and lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Lift, push, pull and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Assist with the evacuation of residents.
- Read/write English language
- Pass a background check and drug test
- STNA not required, but preferred.
- Will state test if not certified.
- New Perk This Year: Free Health Insurance Option
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off Benefits