Crew Leader - Paver Patio Installer
CMR Outdoor Living is a well-known, respected family owned and operated company, providing design/build outdoor living features to enhance residential/commercial properties. We specialize in Premium Composite Decks, Maintenance Free Pergolas and Patio Covers as well as Sunrooms and Screen Rooms. We travel all over the tri-state area.
We are looking for a Skilled Tradesperson for Paver Patio Installations. Previous construction/paver installation experience is a plus. This person will assist in building paver patios for residential job sites.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of how to install a paver patio.
- Ensuring all work is completed according to industry and company standards.
- Assisting with unloading of work trucks and delivery trucks.
- Assisting with site set up of materials - bulk and bagged products, etc.
- Responsible for removal of debris and tool clean up.
- Maintaining job site staging area clean and organized.
- Assisting in keeping the job site tidy, organized and safe.
- Working with other crew members effectively and reasonably as expected.
- Presenting and maintaining a professional image for the company.
- Using tools, and heavy equipment appropriately and for the job they are made for.
- Using all installation tools according to company safety policy.
- Complying with company safety policy at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, including drug and background check
- Valid driver's license and at least 18 years of age
- Previous time of landscape/hardscape installation experience is a plus
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body and be able to reach overhead.
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
Pay and Benefits:
Starting pay is between $18-$25, depending on experience.
Hourly position with bonus potential
Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Vacation and Sick Time
Paid Holidays and Long Weekends off
Bonus Opportunities Available
Learning and Career Growth Opportunities
Send resume to email@example.com or call Becky at 513-601-1789 to schedule an interview.