The City of Blue Ash Recreation Department is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor ready to build a clientele within our fitness facility and to teach group fitness classes. This position will be responsible for teaching group fitness classes while also building their own clientele as a personal trainer.
This is a Permanent Part-Time position. Salary: $14.39 per hour for group fitness classes and $30.00 per hour for personal training sessions. Must be able to work daytime hours.
This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
This posting will remain OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Employee will assist supervisory and professional staff members with the day-to-day operations of the fitness center.
- Responsible for planning and teaching at least two fitness classes on a weekly basis
- Greets patrons in a professional manner and provide supervision and instruction during fitness classes.
- Will attend and assist in fitness events
- Will report all training statistics to manager on monthly basis
- Must possess CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must possess a nationally recognized personal training certification.
- Positive customer service skills; frequently converses and interacts with patrons.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift heavy weights.
- Must be punctual and must be able to attend all in-service training.
- Must be able to work a varied shift that includes daytime hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Work environment is primarily indoors
HOW TO APPLY: Apply on line at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.