Hightower OM Transport is seeking an experienced tanker driver responsible for delivering petroleum products to company owned sites and customers providing exceptional customer service consistent with company values.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safely operates trucks according to Company policies, state and federal laws
- Loads and unloads trucks with petroleum products adhering to all Company and Governmental regulations
- Performs maintenance and safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities as required
- Ensure all unit and product documents are present and comply with current DOT and HAZMAT regulations
- Adhere to fuel loading terminal operating instructions and emergency procedures
- Determine before and after delivery tank measurements checking for water and other contamination
- Operate the On-Board computer system effectively to maintain driver logs and trip information and prepare customer bills of lading (BOL)
- Provide DOT with required information during inspections and stops
Requirements and Experience:
- CDL A with tanker and HAZMAT endorsements required
- Successful completion of DOT physical and drug screen required
- Minimum 3 years tractor/trailer driving experience required
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Follow appropriate procedures for transporting hazardous materials.
- Must be able to drive in all seasons and types of weather.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package:
Starting salary: $22.50-$32.00 hourly
Medical, dental, vision, 401 (k), Paid Time Off, Home Nightly, Employee Discounts
Interested candidates may apply at https://jobapply.page.link/Mh9h3
Hightower OM Transport, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.