The Associate Researcher (AR) role is our entry level for individuals who are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic science. In this role, you will onboard to P&G systems and perform the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. From Day 1, you’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations in creative workspace where new ideas flourish. With world-class training, we will help you become a leader in your field.
On your first day, you should expect a formal orientation, an introduction to the company, and to be welcomed into your team. You will also start on your first assignment or projects, which will be carefully matched to your skill set so that you can take immediate ownership and make an impact through meaningful work. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER OPPORTUNITIES
For the Associate Researcher roles listed below, an Associate’s Degree in a STEM fields (We prefer Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience. Please follow the link for more information and for the application process: https://www.pgcareers.com. Enter in the 'Keyword Search' area the R# next to the role description below you are interested in applying.
- BRIEF ROLE DESCRIPTIONS:
• PACKAGING - ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER (R000004404): As a packaging development Associate Researcher at P&G, you will be responsible for executing established methods and procedures for packaging development. Learn and familiarizes self with one or more core packaging technologies (ISBM, EMB, Cartons, Flexibles, Corrugate, Decoration, Injection Molding, etc.).
• PRODUCT RESEARCH - ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER (R000001569): As an Associate Researcher in Products Research at P&G, you will conduct research in laboratories, consumer homes, etc. to meet day-to-day project needs as directed by your manager/technical coach.
• ANALYTICAL LABORATORY - ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER (R000001579): As an analytical laboratory Associate Researcher at P&G, you will be responsible for performing established methods and test procedures utilizing a variety of instrumentation to deliver accurate and reproducible results to meet day-to-day project needs.
• PRODUCT/PROCESS - ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER (R000002801): As a product/process development Associate Researcher at P&G, you will be responsible for performing established product formulation, material development and specifications and execute experiment orders (EOs) test procedures and produce reliable, reproducible results.
• PILOT RESEARCH LAB - ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER (R000002803): An Associate Researcher in PRL/Mechanical at P&G, you will work seamlessly with other multi-functional groups to enable the best use of our pilot plant assets (e.g. small- and large-scale product making equipment, scales, etc…).