Local Work & Overtime Available!
We are looking for skilled Pipe Welders in the Cincinnati, Dayton, Southeastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky areas. QMI is a family owned & operated, fully insured mechanical contractor, located near downtown Cincinnati. QMI offers good pay, benefits, overtime and vacation pay. QMI has secured projects that will offer overtime opportunities and are located within 30 minutes of downtown Cincinnati, these will extend through the fall of 2019. We limit our work area to within a 2 hour drive of downtown Cincinnati throughout the year.
Experience is required including:
· Tig Welding experience required
· Stainless & Carbon Steel piping
· Must be able to pass a 6-G weld test
· Experience setting up and operating welding industry hand & power tools
· Ability to layout /fabricate from isometric drawings.
· Must be able to read and understand blueprints
· Experience operating pipe machine
· Must be able to layout, cut, fit, and install threaded piping.
· Ability to cut/fit welded piping.
· Knowledge and experience in the industrial sector
*Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening*
How to Apply
Submit your resume via email to email@example.com, or visit https://qualitymechanicals.com/recruiting to apply today.