Valeo would like for you to join our 2nd shift team if you can lead daily operations in molding such as continuous improvement, mold setting & debugging, start-up, processing, troubleshooting and problem solving in respect to the assigned objectives.
Seeking someone who has 3 to 5 years in injection molding preferably with experience with automotive parts.
- Maintain quality standards on all products to ensure manufacturing with zero defect methodology including process documentation required.
- Responsible for plastic part manufacturing according to the specifications in order to meet the requirement of quality, cost and delivery time for the site.
- Provide support on new product launch tooling and process at each milestone through production, providing the manufacturing and engineering inputs for development of new process, parts and tooling.
- Lead the process design and approval according to standards & procedure.
- Identify lean & continuous improvement to existing process and tooling related to current product lines with regard to the cost, quality, and/or design.
- Involve in a global coordination to improve and define standards. Identify and investigate potential new tooling concepts and processes.
- Apply safety procedure and have a role model in safety rule appliance.
- Set-up machine for production on Mono and bi injection molding machines.
- Define and optimize molding process window, apply SPC auto quality with standard tolerances.
- Working from sample parts or instruction, set up and operate standard or specialized machine tools and accessory control devices to make a wide variety of parts.
- Periodically perform the CMK analysis on injection molding machines.
- Observe equipment and materials in process to determine or analyze cause of machine malfunctions
- Repair and/or make necessary adjustments to equipment to obtain desired operating results.
- Provide technical support in preventive maintenance and periodic checks on assigned equipment as instructed.