We need a Pre-school (ages 4-5) Teacher to complete one of our teams at Little Village Kids in Fairfield, OH.
Work with veteran teachers in a family atmosphere where you'll be loved and appreciated.
Little Village Kids Family Care Center is not your typical Child Care Center.
- Low Staff Turnover - Work with veterans who know what they're doing
- Positive Environment - Actually enjoy your work & the people you work with
- High Standards - We know all the rules & we really follow them
- Close Family Culture - No back-biting, politics, or petty gossip
We are a Four-Star Center in Ohio's Step Up to Quality Program!
You should apply right now if:
- You have years of experience working in a Child Care Center
- You see Childcare as a career
- You enjoy Preschoolers
- You're tired of endless turnover, owners you never see, & managers who don't appreciate you.
- You're not prone to drama, gossiping, politics, or other workplace nonsense (honestly check yourself here, because this is a big one)
- You want to work somewhere that you can stay for a long time
- You're professional enough to show up every day and on time with a positive attitude
- You want to improve the lives of families by loving & caring for them like no one else
- You long to be part of a team of grown-ups with experience & maturity that you can truly love working with every day
We're Pleased To Offer You:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid CDA Program
- Free Child Care
- iPad for classroom use
- A positive and encouraging work environment
You'll experience a multi-interview process, so it will take some time. We make careful decisions and we expect that you do too.
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
If you are the kind of person who would even think of applying and not showing up, please don't apply. There are children counting on us to fill this position and we don't have time for stuff like that.
**You must submit to a full BDI and FBI Background Check and meet the standards for childcare employment set by Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.**