Horizons, HRS is seeking qualified and experienced Machine Operator III - Press Brake Operator to become an integral part of our team! This position is a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Experienced Machine Operator Level III, will under minimal supervision, perform moderately complex assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
* Will operate a variety of machines to perform such operations as punching, blanking, shearing, forming, drawing, etc.
* The position will align and secure dies or die members, adjust ram stroke, and material stop gauges and sets up the stripper or ejecting mechanism.
* Produce sample for inspection, adjusts to secure required dimensions and quality and produces production run.
* Works from drawings, patterns, templates, or samples.
* Manufacture and inspects detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment ( mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, jig bores, and other machining equipment) and using mathematical and geometrical calculations.
* Determine how to set up machines based on instructions received.
* Perform minor repairs of equipment.
* Keep work area clean and free from safety hazards. Maintain acceptable quality and efficiency level.
* Must be deadline and detail oriented
* 4+ years of Machine Operator experience.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Programming experience is an asset
* Flexible Availability.
Horizons HRS provides a comprehensive benefits package in the industry of temporary staffing. Benefits are available to you as a temp to hire on day one of employment.
We are offering Competitive Pay, Sign - Bonuses, and Referral Bonus Program!
Benefits, Paid Vacations and 401K Plan!
Click on Apply Now or visit us at www.horizonshrs.com to be considered for this CNC Machine Operator or any related opportunities with Horizons.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply
Head over to our website and submit an updated resume!