- Safely operate metal stamping presses by manually feeding steel blanks on the die for forming, placing part on the die to trim, place the part on die for piercing(s).
- Filling out press cards as required.
- Completing tags, check-sheets and reports timely and accurately.
- Responsible to keep the area clean and participate in plant clean-up.
- Work in a team environment, work with other employees.
- Follow company policies, company safety policies and practice safe work habits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Component(s): Standing up to 8 hours at a time. Lifting, pushing and pulling up to 40 pounds on a continuous basis. Some bending and walking in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Capable of taking directives and following instructions.
- Capable of working in a fast pace environment
- Capable of completing the proper paperwork.
- Must be available to work overtime, including weekends as required
- Communicate with coworkers and team leader.
- Safety and quality-oriented
We offer a competitive package that includes:
- Starting Wage - $14.00/hour
- $1.00 Shift Differential for 2nd shift
- Wage increases at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year of service
- Retention, Referral, and Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 90 days
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays