PrideStaff is looking for a mechanically inclined individual to support production at this metal parts manufacturer on a newly formed third shift!
Shift: Third, Mon-Fri 11:00pm - 7:30am
Pay Rate: up to $17/hr + 7.5% Shift Differential
- Set-up, adjust, and operate a press to perform operations such as punching, blanking, shearing, forming, drawing, etc.
- Position, align, and secure dies, adjust ram stroke and material feed gauges and sets knockout or ejecting mechanism.
- Produce samples for inspection, adjust to secure required dimensions and quality and produce production runs.
- Use basic measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, depth gauges to perform inspections as required per work instructions
- Work from drawings, samples, work order instructions, and job prints.
- Pull tooling and prepare set up to next jobs while another job is running on the machine
- Perform daily maintenance on equipment and all other duties as assigned.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary
- Work under minimal supervision with a sense of urgency
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude are a must
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Reliability, attitude, and work ethic are number one !
Apply directly for immediate consideration!
- We pay for employee Referrals
- You could earn up to $100 for each person you refer - ask us how!
Call 513-889-2954 or text us at 513-486-2130