Press Operator, New Miami, OH
A Press Line Operator is responsible for performing and maintaining the daily activities associated with a production line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime.
SIGN ON BONUS: $1,500*** Entry Level*** 737-910-4264 ask for Tanyeh
Wage: $19/hr. + 1.00 shift differential for night shift
Shifts: 7 am-7 pm (day)
7pm-7 am (night)
2/3/2 work schedules for rest & work life balance
· Complete Benefits Package:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
· Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
· Programs, Profit Sharing Plan (401k), tuition and professional development reimbursement, Scholarship Program, and work/home life balance.
· Paid Holidays/Vacation Days, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty, Military Leave
· Competitive Pay with Shift Differential
· Free Uniforms and PPE provided
· Rapid Career Growth Opportunities and Certifications
· Hands on Training!!!
Primary Job Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned)
- Must be comfortable with heavy machinery, intricate band saw, and hand tools (will train)
- Be able to use hand tools, and saws to scale product for proper fittings
- Physically able to handle lifting 75lbs and heavy machinery
- Maintain facility housekeeping
- Previous manufacturing machine operation, or extrusion experience, preferred, not required
- Previous experience with manual labored tasks (ex: construction, warehouse, etc.)
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to operate hand tools and band saws in a safe manner (will train).
- Must be able left and move heavy items repeatedly up to 75 lbs. and height of 6 ft.
- This position requires full range of body motion daily including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles.
- This position is handling machinery and hand tools daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms, and legs to transport material and finished goods.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, stand, and perform physical labor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to perform work in extreme weather conditions and temperature extremes
- Must be able to work various shifts and minimum of 12 continuous hours