• Operates fineblanking press and material feeding equipment. Produces parts that meet or exceed our customer expectations. Follow the Company’s process work instructions and procedures relating to our control plans. Complete the required documentation in the Company’s ERP system. Oversees and works as a team with the Parts Handler.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for equipment operation at target rate or above
• Housekeeping in and around press and straightener; keeping all equipment and work area organized, free of clutter, and clean in conjunction with 5S.
• Set-ups at target set up time
• Parts and raw material quality compliant with the QC instructions in Plex
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Time tracking
• Environmental Responsibilities including applying the 5S principles to your work place: sort, straighten, shine, sustain, and standardize
• Handle paperwork needed for production runs
• Responsible for following all company safety rules including wearing of the required PPE and exercising safe work behavior
• Use the Company’s control of non-conforming product to prevent defective product from reaching our customers/ red tub procedures