Under direct supervision, assigned daily work. Completes and reviews records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean- up activities.
Specific Description – Process Operator I
The purpose of the Process Operator I assignment is to Load/Operate/Unload Hienkel Centrifuge, Rotating Dryer, and the Screening of final products. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Follow detailed operating procedures/processes for loading/unloading product into specific equipment
- Wear a chemical suit with a respirator (Must have clean shave) to load/unload equipment
- Maintain safety, quality, and cleanliness standards
- Document production and processes; maintaining equipment.
- Retrieving materials from inventory; sampling materials; sending samples to laboratory and verifying laboratory acceptance
- Observing control panels and alarms; analyzing operating logs; determining process stability; adjusting
- Monitors processing production by Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Prepares processing system for new product by circulating cleaning agents; Filter changes (Confined space entry required)
- Moderate to heavy lifting
- 5S; Housekeeping
Must be able to ascend/descend stairs, ladders, elevated walkways, lift 50 lbs. single person – 80 lbs. w/two persons, walk, stand, stoop for long periods of time, work in tight congested areas to include awkward positions.
Work Schedule – Process Operator I
The work schedule is a Rotation Shift Schedule working 12 hour shifts with rotating 1-month days 7am-7pm, 1-month nights 7pm-7am. Alternating week work hours are 36 hrs. and 48 hrs. weekend and holidays are a part of the normal working schedule.
Qualifications – Process Operator I
• High School Diploma
• Valid Driver’s license
• Flexible work schedule to support the Rotation Shift Schedule (below)
• Reliable transportation
• 3+ years of experience in an industrial setting
• Basic computer skills
• Math and problem solving abilities
• Capable of working in dusty, hot/cold conditions at times
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the below link: