Express Blower is the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of large pneumatic blowing equipment and provides material delivery and installation to the erosion control, green roof, construction, landscape and agricultural industries. Our company provides a productive, friendly and collaborative environment, industry leading products, solid financials, and competitive pay and benefits.
The Production Assembler, Mechanical will assemble or fabricate components with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency in accordance with product specifications. The Production Assembler requires an aptitude and understanding of basic mechanical skills. Successful candidates for this position will be provided extensive training under the guidance of experienced assemblers and will be required to provide their own hand tool equipment.
- Assemble or fabricate mechanical components with high level of precision and attention to detail, using a variety of hand/power tools and equipment.
- Read, interpret and follow basic drawings, diagrams, specifications and other written/verbal instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment
- Utilize a variety of hand & power tools during the assembly process
- Identify product, process and equipment defects; report to production supervisor
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures. Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent attendance
• High school degree or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience and strong aptitude for mechanical systems
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Basic mathematical skills, and ability to calculate precise measurements
• Good written and oral communications skill
• Strong attention to details, quality and accuracy
• Team player who works to assist and support others
• Takes personal accountability for job duties and results
• Vocational mechanical training
• Previous work experience in manufacturing. (Lean manufacturing, Tier 2 or Tier 3 experience a plus).
• Previous work experience in hydraulics, wiring, engines or assembly methods.
• Ability to read drawings/schematics
• MIG welding experience
How to Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org