Our Georgia-Pacific Trey facilities in West Chester, OH are looking for Production Associates to become members of a close-knit team dedicated to supporting our machine operators in the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated sheets for our valued customers. If you are safety-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Georgia-Pacific West Chester facility is located in the heart of historical Butler county and conveniently close to several metropolitan areas. Our plant produces corrugated sheets using a state-of-the-art corrugator which is roughly the length of a football field. We sell our sheets to plants, where they are turned into boxes through die cutting and printing. To learn more about this location or our Packaging division, please visit: www.gppackaging.com.
The starting pay rate for this position is $18.75 and includes a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Employees must be available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends.
2nd Shift Hours: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm, plus a $0.25 shift premium
3rd Shift Hours: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am, plus a $0.30 shift premium
Opportunities for career advancement as openings occur. We also offer:
- competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn overtime,
- paid vacation after 6 months of service,
- tuition reimbursement,
- health and dental benefits programs,
- paid time off/holidays,
- a 401k with an employer match!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Monitor and/or entry into computer control systems
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Perform basic asset care duties to include routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of work area
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, quality, and safety goals
- Operate and/or work around mobile equipment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day, in a loud/noisy, and industrial, high-volume environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Continuous experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using a computer, tablet, or smart device
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com