Our Georgia-Pacific Sterling and Trey facilities in West Chester, OH are looking for Production Associates to become members of a close-knit team dedicated to supporting our machine operators in the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated sheets for our valued customers. If you are safety-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
The pay rate for this position is $17.50-$24 per hour, depending on experience, and includes a $500 sign-on bonus! Our Production Associates work any shift, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed. Openings will most likely be for 2nd or 3rd shift. Our Associates work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment.
The Georgia-Pacific West Chester facility is located in the heart of historical Butler county and conveniently close to several metropolitan areas. Our plant produces corrugated sheets using a state-of-the-art corrugator which is roughly the length of a football field. We sell our sheets to plants, where they are turned into boxes through die cutting and printing. To learn more about this location or our Packaging division, please visit: www.gppackaging.com.
Apply Here: https://jobs.kochcareers.com/jobs/7211120-production-associate
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Organize final products for shipping and distribution
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures, including wearing safety equipment, while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean teamwork environment
- Perform work that entails lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience utilizing computer systems and/or databases
- Experience operating a motorized forklift or clamp truck
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf