Bohlke Veneer Corp. strives to provide our clients and customers with the finest wood products that nature has to offer. Together, conscientiously and responsibly, we use one of the earth’s most beautiful resources as a way to enrich the world around us. Our employees are in a safety first work environment, and have opportunities for development.
Family owned and operated since 1966, M. Bohlke Veneer Corp. is a world leader in wood and timber products. Over the decades, M. Bohlke Veneer has led the veneer industry in its many technological innovations that have achieved value for our clients. M. Bohlke Veneer is a dynamic international company known for its industry leadership, expertise and hard-working team environment.
We employ more than 200 associates. Our office is located in Fairfield, OH just north of Cincinnati. We like to boast that we have over 50 employees that have spent 25+ years at the company.
LABORER / PRODUCTION LINE
[Full time] $12.50/HR
In collaboration with Line manager and fellow employees, the laborer will learn the specific job functions of the machine they are on.
Key responsibilities include:
- Follows specific directions.
- Keeps work areas clean and orderly.
- Complies with all safety regulations and practices.
- Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around workstations.
Successful candidates will have:
• Must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States.
• Be able to work mandatory overtime
• Must possess the physical capabilities to perform all duties.
• Must be able to perform regular work assignments without close supervision.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Employees must be able to pass a drug screen.
• Steel-toed footwear and safety glasses required as well as ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Good attendance
• You must have good work ethic and willing to do physical labor.
How to Apply
For more information about our company go to http://mbveneer.com/career. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.