We are hiring a 3rd Shift Full Time Production Operator at our Franklin, OH location.
JOB OVERVIEW: Our Production Operators workers have a wide range of job responsibilities including set up and/or operation of any number of machines within the site. You will learn our operator role but must be open to filling in where needed.
- Responsible for learning and operating various machinery throughout the site following proper procedures and safety protocols
- Review batch ticket to assure understanding of the product to be manufactured
- Enter raw materials in the sequence designated
- Provide samples to the Quality Control (QC) lab for inspection
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment including those concerning COVID precautions
- Must be willing to get a forklift certification via Sun Chemicals training program
- Ability to lift and carry up to 55 lbs. 40% of the shift
- 18+ years old
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug-screen and background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- 3rd Shift (11pm- 7am)
- Sunday- Thursday
Drug screen & Background Check: is mandatory if you are offered this position