Horizons HRS, Ltd. is assisting a local client recruiting for a Production Operator I in Lebanon, OH for 2nd and 3rd shift positions! This is a temp-to-permanent opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply now for this great opportunity! (Requires Interview with the client if selected)
Monday-Friday 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Weekend hours required as job demands)
Monday-Friday 10:30 pm - 7:00 am (Weekend hours required as job demands)
$13.00 to $15.00 per hour
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
* Receive raw materials and process accordingly
* Ink Batch production and repacking of materials
* Help maintain accurate inventory by performing cycle counts and rotating product
* Small batch manufacturing, including the blending of materials and performing quality control procedures needed to complete the batch.
* Complete batch tickets and enter Quality Control results.
* Pull orders and prepare them for shipment, including performing all transactions required.
* Must have high attention to detail
* High School Diploma or GED
* Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
* Computer skills and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc preferred
* Prior stand-up and sit-down forklift experience ideal
* Safety oriented candidates preferred
Horizons HRS, LTD provides a comprehensive benefits package to temp to hire employees.
Referral Bonus available.
Click on Apply Now or visit www.HorizonsHRS.com to be considered for this General Laborer position in Mason, Ohio or any related opportunities with Horizons HRS.
Horizons HRS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
How to Apply
Head over to our website and submit an updated resume!