HE GORILLA WAY
At Gorilla, our mission is to build brands people love with products we believe in alongside people we care about!
We believe in four pillars that are the driving force behind everything that we do which are Brands, Customer, Community and our People. We believe in our unique company culture and investing in the people who work here by caring about the totality of their lives which is why our core values are so important to us!
This position requires candidate to follow work instructions, follow established customer guidelines and inspect products and packaging materials at an above average level. This position requires assembly of these materials, ensuring safety, quality and efficiency expectations are adhered to, also at an above average level. As directed by the Line Lead, this position will coordinate some activities on the production line, as outlined in the duties section. This position will also fill in for the Line Lead on a temporary basis.
- Ensure safety is the priority. In the event a safety issue or question arises; it will take priority over everything else on the production line;
- Reads/follows work instructions, QCS’s and assembles for customer orders;
- Follows all established guidelines;
- Uses riteTIME to report production;
- Coordinates production line changeovers, as directed by line lead;
- Ensures raw materials are correct before use, as directed by line lead;
- Reviews the MO/WO as directed by line lead;
- Performs/coordinates line clearance activities, as directed by line lead;
- Trained to perform minor machine adjustments;
- Gives immediate input to line lead on Safety, Quality and Performance issues involving any part of the production line;
- Obtains MRO supplies for the production line;
- Assist in training new employees;
- Contact and work with maintenance to resolve issues with equipment on the production lines, as trained;
- Perform line lead duties on a temporary basis. This includes filling in when the line lead is away from the line, and filling in for up to 1 week;
- Actively participate in corporate and team Continuous Improvement events and activities.